Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament begins distributing lists of names of candidates of the Electoral Commission

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament begins distributing lists of names of candidates of the Electoral Commission Empty Parliament begins distributing lists of names of candidates of the Electoral Commission

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Oct 2017, 8:48 am

Parliament begins distributing lists of names of candidates of the Electoral Commission
    In the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  October 21, 2017Comments 

BAGHDAD / SNG - The House of Representatives on Saturday, distributed lists of names of candidates for the Electoral Commission.

A parliamentary source said that "the House of Representatives began to distribute lists to the deputies to choose one of the four lists of the proposed selection of members of the Electoral Commission."
    The House of Representatives held on Saturday, the 27th session of the last legislative term under the chairmanship of the Council President Salim Jubouri.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:24 am