Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tightening security measures for those coming to the United States

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tightening security measures for those coming to the United States Empty Tightening security measures for those coming to the United States

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Oct 2017, 2:16 am

Tightening security measures for those coming to the United States

Tightening security measures for those coming to the United States 59f23537d43750f7708b4567-660x330

Baghdad - Agencies
    The strict measures imposed on travelers arriving on direct flights to the United States will take effect on Friday, the TASS news agency reported.
    According to ANB television, the 120-day deadline for airlines to correct their situation and implement rules set by the US Department of Homeland Security ended Thursday.
    "Security measures include all foreign travelers, as well as Americans coming from international flights," said Lissa Farbstein, spokeswoman for the Department of Homeland Security.
    "The new security measures affect all airlines coming from airports, which were the last point of departure for the United States," the US Department of Homeland Security official told the channel.
    On March 1, US authorities banned passengers from 10 major international airports from flying to the United States, including airports such as Amman, Cairo, Doha, Kuwait, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh and Ankara.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:56 am