Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Cabinet seeks to reduce the budget deficit to its lowest level

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Cabinet seeks to reduce the budget deficit to its lowest level Empty The Cabinet seeks to reduce the budget deficit to its lowest level

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Nov 2017, 5:26 am

The Cabinet seeks to reduce the budget deficit to its lowest level

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alak participated in the meeting organized by the General Secretariat with the directors of the financial departments in the ministries to review the figures of the general budget in the final stages. " 
    He stressed the relationship during the meeting, according to a statement to the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers obtained" Economy News "a copy of it, the minimum, due to the continuing decline in state revenues as a result of the deterioration of oil prices in the global market, stressing that the cabinet seeks to reduce the budget deficit to its lowest grades. " 
    witnessed the meeting , " a final discussion of the origin of the provisions contained in the budget law, setting priorities and fix it . " 
    and Thief meeting to register a group notes on legal formulations of the law and submit them to the Secretary - General of the Council of Ministers, in order to deliver them to the Council of Ministers at its next meeting. "
    The statement pointed out that the meeting was held in the presence of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance Maher Hammad, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Planning Qassim Attiyah, Director General of the Legal Department in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers Najib Shukr Mahmoud, Director General of the General Budget Department in the Ministry of Finance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:24 pm