Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Court: the twentieth of this month is a date to consider the claims of the referendum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal Court: the twentieth of this month is a date to consider the claims of the referendum Empty Federal Court: the twentieth of this month is a date to consider the claims of the referendum

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Nov 2017, 2:49 am

Federal Court: the twentieth of this month is a date to consider the claims of the referendum

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD - 
    The Federal Supreme Court set the 20th of this month as a date for considering the referendum proceedings. 
    "The Federal Supreme Court has set November 20 as the date for hearing the four cases of plaintiffs against the defendants who are responsible for the referendum process in the Kurdistan Region," the court's spokesman Ayas al-Samuk said in a statement received by the Journal News.
    He added that "the court felt the representative of the Kurdistan region in Baghdad for the process of reporting and return of the notice sheet reported in accordance with the law, and confirmed this to twice and pending the re-reporting so that the Court can decide the constitutional or unconstitutional referendum."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:55 am