Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The date of the 20th of this month shall be set as the date for the consideration of the referendum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The date of the 20th of this month shall be set as the date for the consideration of the referendum  Empty The date of the 20th of this month shall be set as the date for the consideration of the referendum

Post by Rocky Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:19 am

The date of the 20th of this month shall be set as the date for the consideration of the referendum proceedings
    Monday, November 13, 2017 at 10:26 am (Views 135)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The date of the 20th of this month shall be set as the date for the consideration of the referendum proceedings

Baghdad / Sky Press:

The Federal Supreme Court, on Monday, the twentieth of this month a date to consider the proceedings of the referendum in the Kurdistan region, confirming that it is waiting for the return of the notice.

In a statement received by Sky Press, the court's spokesman, Iyas Samok, said that "the Federal Supreme Court set a deadline for hearing on the 20th of this month the four cases filed by the plaintiffs against the defendants who are responsible for the referendum process in the Kurdistan region."

He added that "the court felt the representative of the Kurdistan region in Baghdad for the process of reporting and return the notice sheet reported in accordance with the law, and confirmed this to twice and pending the re-reporting of the court could decide the constitutional or unconstitutional referendum."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:17 pm