Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Japan vows to prepare for new scenario with North Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japan vows to prepare for new scenario with North Korea Empty Japan vows to prepare for new scenario with North Korea

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Nov 2017, 1:54 am

Japan vows to prepare for new scenario with North Korea

Japan vows to prepare for new scenario with North Korea Ry-660x330

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Friday expressed his country's readiness for what he called a "new scenario" with North Korea.
    "Tokyo will take measures to enhance its security as the situation escalates around North Korea," Abe said in a speech to parliament.
    "With the escalation around North Korea, and to be prepared for any scenario for the development of events, we will take concrete action based on the strong Japan-US alliance. We will strengthen the defense of our country, starting with missile defense measures, and we will do everything in our power to protect the peaceful life of our people. "
    The security issues topped Abe's speech, in which he disclosed the details of his program, in which he spoke on economic, social and other issues.
    Abe's speech comes after the Liberal Democratic Party won the last parliamentary election last month. As leader of the winning party, Abe retained the post of prime minister.
    On September 3, North Korea announced that it had successfully tested a hydrogen destroyer head for use in intercontinental ballistic missiles. One week earlier, a ballistic missile was fired over Japan.
    In response, the UN Security Council unanimously adopted a resolution imposing new sanctions on North Korea, severely limiting Pyongyang's export and import capabilities. Council resolution 2375 provides for the imposition of a sanctions regime that is the most severe by the international community in the twenty-first century.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:45 am