Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament holds its 32nd session under the chairmanship of Jubouri and the presence of 181 deputie

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament holds its 32nd session under the chairmanship of Jubouri and the presence of 181 deputie Empty Parliament holds its 32nd session under the chairmanship of Jubouri and the presence of 181 deputie

Post by Rocky Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    The House of Representatives held Sunday, its 32, headed by Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the presence of 181 deputies, while a parliamentary source said the session will vote on five proposals and laws. 

The source said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The House of Representatives held today its 32, headed by Salim al-Jubouri and the presence of 181 deputies," noting that "the meeting will vote on the draft law amending the law of the Association of Accountants and Auditors,

The source, who asked not to be named, said that "the meeting will also vote in principle on the proposed law of the second amendment to the law to compensate the affected persons who lost part of their bodies as a result of the practices of the former regime No. 5 of 2009 amended, and vote on the draft law of Iraq's accession to the Convention on With international guarantees on mobile equipment and its protocol on matters relating to aircraft equipment and declarations supplementing its accession to the Republic of Iraq and voting on the draft law of the Union of Health Professionals. " 

"The House of Representatives will complete tomorrow the first reading of the proposed health insurance law, and discuss the report of the quarterly activity of the Security and Defense Committee." 

The House of Representatives raised the last Thursday, corresponding to the 16 of November, the current session of the 31 to Sunday, after voting on a set of resolutions and discuss drafts and other laws.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:53 am