Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
mochasmom
weslin3
azareus
Lobo
Proven
Rocky
10 posters

Deputy: The survival of the consumer goods market, however, neighboring countries reflected on the I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The survival of the consumer goods market, however, neighboring countries reflected on the I Empty Deputy: The survival of the consumer goods market, however, neighboring countries reflected on the I

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Nov 2017, 3:50 am

Deputy: The survival of the consumer goods market, however, neighboring countries reflected on the Iraqi economy
    November 22 2017 10:29 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]z
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

A member of the Economic Committee of Representatives Amer, the winner, on Wednesday, the government to prepare plans to activate the role of factories idle to support the economy and reduce the escape of hard currency outside the country. 

"Most of the Iraqi factories are disabled as a result of the decline in demand for locally produced goods and services and the increase in the volume of foreign imports," the winner said. "The government should put economic plans to reduce foreign imports, activate local industry and open industrial workshops to reduce unemployment in the country." 

He stressed that "keeping the commodity market fast consumption by neighboring countries will negatively affect the Iraqi economy, which will reflect on the national currency and increase unemployment."

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/story/65546/%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D8%A8%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%87%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%B9%D9%83%D8%B3-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A
    [/rtl]
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Deputy: The survival of the consumer goods market, however, neighboring countries reflected on the I Empty Re: Deputy: The survival of the consumer goods market, however, neighboring countries reflected on the I

Post by Proven Wed 22 Nov 2017, 11:21 am

The plan  needs to be implemented.   The natives are restless.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Deputy: The survival of the consumer goods market, however, neighboring countries reflected on the I Empty Re: Deputy: The survival of the consumer goods market, however, neighboring countries reflected on the I

Post by Lobo Wed 22 Nov 2017, 1:32 pm

I hope they are working on a timeline that is soon.
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Wed 22 Nov 2017, 1:38 pm

Lobo wrote:I hope they are working on a timeline that is soon.

The border issue is the key.  Economic reform requires all borders secure and tariffs applied.  Last of the borders to be secured is in Kurdistan.  
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Wed 22 Nov 2017, 1:45 pm

Thanks Proven, sure hope they get it together with the Kurds soon, I am hoping January is our time. Do you happen to know more about what Duck said that the RV would happen on a Sunday? I understand that it is their first day of the work week, but he also said something about it happening at a certain hour central time which confused me because of the time difference. Thanks for all your input.

flower
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Wed 22 Nov 2017, 2:57 pm

Thanks, so am I correct that they are 9 hours ahead of central time and that would make it at 11 a.m. their time. Seems strange timing, I would have thought it would change at 12:01 a.m. Iraq time.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 22 Nov 2017, 7:01 pm

Just any time Sunday will suit me... bounce
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Wed 22 Nov 2017, 7:20 pm

When all banks are closed
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Wed 22 Nov 2017, 7:28 pm

That's true - I had not thought about that - duh, so glad you pointed that out.

Dance banna2 banna3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:24 pm