Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Shahristani: the Iraqi government is working to promote a free market policy

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Shahristani: the Iraqi government is working to promote a free market policy Empty Shahristani: the Iraqi government is working to promote a free market policy

Post by Bama Diva Wed 16 Oct 2013, 5:48 pm

Shahristani: the Iraqi government is working to promote a free market policy

16/10/2013

Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Hussain al-Shahristani, the Iraqi government is working to promote a free market policy through the creation of new economic legislation suited to the global economic openness, and that would encourage foreign investment, both direct and indirect.

Shahristani said in a speech during the Iraqi investment conference, which was held in the Korean capital of Seoul, South Korea, according to a statement Library received a copy of it public on Wednesday, that "the volume of trade exchange between Iraq and South Korea reached $ 12 billion a year."
    He called for strengthening cooperation at various levels between the two countries, especially Korean companies invest in areas of Iraq's oil, electricity, transportation, housing, and communications ports ... p / i
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Shahristani: the Iraqi government is working to promote a free market policy Empty Re: Shahristani: the Iraqi government is working to promote a free market policy

Post by Screwball Thu 17 Oct 2013, 2:48 am

They have passed legislation for economic reform just need to make the shite happen!

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 2:07 pm