Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shahristani: Iraq has no choice but a majority government policy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shahristani: Iraq has no choice but a majority government policy Empty Shahristani: Iraq has no choice but a majority government policy

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Apr 2014, 3:36 pm

Shahristani: Iraq has no choice but a majority government policy

04/06/2014

Baghdad / Iraq News Network - The Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Hussain al-Shahristani said that "the experience of a national unity government did not prove successful, and that is not an option for Iraq, but a majority government policy. Shahristani said in a press statement today:" The polls indicate that a majority of voters will go to a vote of the blocks that can work together, "adding that" the security factor that threatens the security and safety of citizens, but it does not threaten the elections on schedule. "and added that the accusations made ​​by the National Congress leader Ahmed Chalabi for his" motivated by election, "Carter said:" But I was expecting him to invoke the figures. "He Shahristani said that" there are important indicators of the level of economic development and rising living standards rising oil revenues, "adding that" the oil contracts were

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

transparently unprecedented, but do not deny the existence of corruption in Iraq. "and said: "There is an international agreement between us and Turkey to prevent any party is not the Iraqi government, a federal export oil," revealing the continuation of "the ongoing negotiations between the delegation of the Federal Government and the Kurdistan Regional Government." and Shahristani denied that there will be the impact of a large regional political forces, and considered that the contrast between the political forces "internal." On the subject of the prime minister, Shahristani said: "The issue of the presidency of the government should discuss it with political partners and the most important is access to a political majority." and added that he "should work the president next to the unity of Iraq and preserve the wealth of Iraq." He said Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister that the elections in Fallujah threatened by terrorists can be delayed, but it will not delay the rest of the regions, "stressing the military's ability" to storm the city of Fallujah, a process that could be resolved in two days, but we fear for the lives of innocent people, "he said. As regard to the Syrian crisis, said al-Shahristani said Iraq had a "great role to find a peaceful solution to the Syrian crisis, but we did not allow military intervention in Syria through our territory," and stressed "the Syrian people's right to choose his cabinet," recalling the warning launched by former "firing hand Altkvierin they will burn Syria and its neighbors.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:24 am