Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Social Insurance Act unfair to the segments of Iraqi society

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Social Insurance Act unfair to the segments of Iraqi society Empty Deputy: Social Insurance Act unfair to the segments of Iraqi society

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Nov 2017, 2:41 am

[size=30]Deputy: Social Insurance Act unfair to the segments of Iraqi society[/size]
    29/11/2017 10:06 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

A member of the House of Representatives Amer winner, that the law of social insurance will darken a large segment of society, which is unclear, calling for non-voting in parliament.
    Al-Fayez said in a press statement that "the social security law contains many negative aspects, and it will repeal several laws, including the unified pension law, the university service law and the military service law," noting that "the General Retirement Authority will issue instructions Which is illegal and there is no decision to cancel important laws and is replaced by instructions and a law is not repealed unless a law is issued instead. "
    He pointed out that "the pros that some talk about is to guarantee a pension for the private sector, need a long time to complete in addition to it will contribute to the spread of corruption and fraud in the legal period for the pension benefit of the weak souls, so the House of Representatives does not agree to this law unless there is a clear law Not just paragraphs. "
    "The objective of the insurance law is to serve the poor and entrepreneurs," Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said Tuesday during his weekly conference. "The government's duty is to provide employment opportunities for a larger segment of the population, including private sector workers and the families of the martyrs who fought to support the terrorist.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 7:34 am