Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The OPEC meeting is moving towards extending the reduction of crude oil production

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The OPEC meeting is moving towards extending the reduction of crude oil production Empty The OPEC meeting is moving towards extending the reduction of crude oil production

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Nov 2017, 2:09 am

[size=30]The OPEC meeting is moving towards extending the reduction of crude oil production[/size]
    30/11/2017 10:58 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  The OPEC meeting is moving towards extending the reduction of crude oil production Font_decrease  The OPEC meeting is moving towards extending the reduction of crude oil production Font_enlarge
     The OPEC meeting is moving towards extending the reduction of crude oil production Thumbnail.php?file=88036b998d404eee97b84d9447bb5109_597102594
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]"The meeting of the oil-exporting countries (OPEC) will go on to extend the agreement to reduce oil production beyond after next March.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"But despite the general atmosphere, there is a debate in Russia between the Russian oil companies and the trade and economy ministries on the one hand and Russian Oil Minister Alexander Novak on the other, who supports the extension decision," the department said Thursday.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The debate comes as Russian companies such as Gazprom do not want prices to rise above $ 60 a barrel, as they fear rising oil production and competition in the market, and fear the government will raise taxes on them if their profits rise.[/rtl]
    [rtl]In addition, Russian oil companies need a longer time from OPEC countries, especially Saudi Arabia, to return to increased production when the extension decision ends.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:18 pm