Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC holds a meeting to monitor the reduction of oil production in Algeria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OPEC holds a meeting to monitor the reduction of oil production in Algeria   Empty OPEC holds a meeting to monitor the reduction of oil production in Algeria

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Aug 2018, 2:10 am

OPEC holds a meeting to monitor the reduction of oil production in Algeria  

20:44 - 28/08/2018

OPEC holds a meeting to monitor the reduction of oil production in Algeria   %D8%A7%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%83-2-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A source familiar with the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) said that those countries and members of the agreement to cut production outside the Organization, will hold an additional meeting of the Technical Committee on September 11, to monitor the implementation of production reduction in Algeria.
    "The meeting of the Technical Committee is additional and will be held on September 11," the source told Sputnik on Tuesday.
    According to another source, the meeting of the Technical Committee on September 11 will be held in the form of a group call.
    "It is only a telephone conference to prepare for the meeting of the technical committee in Algeria," he said.
    The meeting of the joint ministerial committee to monitor the implementation of the OPEC agreement will be held in September in Algiers

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:40 am