Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Correctional Party calls on the government to release the soft and interest-free advanc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The National Correctional Party calls on the government to release the soft and interest-free advanc Empty The National Correctional Party calls on the government to release the soft and interest-free advanc

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Dec 2017, 4:12 am

The National Correctional Party calls on the government to release the soft and interest-free advances to the people of the restored areas
    December 03 2017 09:34 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Full Iraqi Dulaimi Party[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The National Correctional Party called on the federal government to release affordable and interest-free advances to residents of liberated areas to return their homes destroyed by terrorism. 

The party's secretary-general, former MP Kamel al-Dulaimi, discussed with the elders and dignitaries of the city of Ramadi and Anbar youths during his visit to the city ways to rebuild Ramadi and other liberated areas due to military operations to clear them of terrorist gangs. 

Al-Dulaimi stressed the need to restore the stability and social security of Ramadi for the return of the displaced families to rebuild their liberated areas, thanks to the joint security forces, the tribal crowd and all those who participated in the liberation of every inch of Iraqi territory.

For their part, the people of the city of Ramadi called on the Secretary General of the correction party to send their voice to the government of Baghdad, in order to launch the predecessor of the building, including the advance of 50 million to rebuild their homes destroyed, while expressing the hope to raise the benefits of them, estimated at 3%, because it Constitute a burden on them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 5:23 pm