Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad embraces "Made in Syria"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad embraces "Made in Syria" Empty Baghdad embraces "Made in Syria"

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Dec 2017, 3:48 am

Baghdad embraces "Made in Syria"

10:09 - 04/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Ministry of Economy and Foreign Trade of Syria has completed its preparations to participate in the direct sale exhibition in Baghdad, which will be held during the period 9-29 of this month under the title "Made in Syria".
    "This exhibition will enhance the export capacity which witnessed a remarkable development during 2017 as a result of the government's interest in supporting exhibitions and free shipping," said Mahdi Al-Dali, director general of the local production and export support authority.
    Al-Dali added that "the increase in the pace of exports was reflected significantly on the exchange rate."
    For his part, the head of the Exporters Union Mohammed Al-Sawah expressed his great optimism about the exhibition as it will be an important window for the flow of Syrian goods to Iraq. He pointed out that the government's interest in the export process is one of the most important national economic levers.
     The tourists noted that "the recent government meeting with the business sector has resulted in positive results, especially in terms of serious government efforts to stabilize the exchange rate." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:04 am