Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

50 billion dinars for the disbursement of grants students illiteracy next month

chouchou
    chouchou

50 billion dinars for the disbursement of grants students illiteracy next month Empty 50 billion dinars for the disbursement of grants students illiteracy next month

Post by chouchou Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And approved the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers on the allocation of 50 billion dinars for the disbursement of the grant monthly for students and the salaries of cadres of education in literacy centers for months, years.

Spokesman said the supreme body of the executive body of the literacy campaign Yahya assassin: The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers has agreed to lend the 50 billion dinars as a down payment a first for the disbursement of the grant monthly for each student in the literacy centers during the past months, amounting to 40 thousand Danarhehria, along with salaries cut to the directors of the centers amounting to 200 thousand dinars and 150 dinars for lecturers, also allocated the amounts for supervisors educators conduct them on the basis of the number of visits to literacy centers.

Adding that he hoped the distribution of amounts over the next month, which include Learners in the top of the base year past and present, noting that the General Directorates of Education in Baghdad and the provinces will take over the distribution process. Noted that the supreme body of the executive Literacy was fixed budget phase of the foundation for the current year to 201 billion dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 11:18 am