Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nationalization Iraq's exit from Chapter VII is "a new success for my slaves"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nationalization Iraq's exit from Chapter VII is "a new success for my slaves" Empty Nationalization Iraq's exit from Chapter VII is "a new success for my slaves"

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Dec 2017, 9:08 am

[ltr]Nationalization Iraq's exit from Chapter VII is "a new success for my slaves"[/ltr]

Since 2017-12-09 at 16:26 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP of the National Coalition Abdul Karim Abtan, Saturday, that the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII is an important achievement in the history of Iraqi diplomacy, and another success calculated for the Prime Minister.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abtan said in an interview with Mawazin News that "this decision is a victory for Iraq after it became full sovereignty because the previous situation was placed under international tutelage and allows the intervention of the Iraqi states in relation to the security file."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "this achievement will be reflected on the other files of political, economic, oil and technology and control of its resources after the release of this unjust decision."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"This victory should be strengthened by strengthening political and diplomatic relations with the State of Kuwait in order to end Iraq's debt portfolio because there is excessive debt," he said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abtan said that "there is another point is that the internal situation of Iraq and the strengthening of sovereignty and law because it makes the world look with respect to us and should strengthen relations with neighboring countries to be supported in international forums."[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 7:03 pm