Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: Selling government contracts in the basement provides a fertile environment for corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: Selling government contracts in the basement provides a fertile environment for corruption Empty Expert: Selling government contracts in the basement provides a fertile environment for corruption

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Dec 2017, 3:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Expert: Selling government contracts in the basement provides a fertile environment for corruption

The economic expert Zuhair al-Hassani stressed the importance of restoring the economic role in the local market by supporting the national product, which provides employment opportunities to accommodate the high unemployment rates, through the implementation of economic laws without delay or exceptions.
    In a paper titled "Administrative and Financial Corruption in Iraq and Ways to Combat it," Al-Hassani said that the most important laws to be implemented are the Tariff Law, the National Product Support Act, the Consumer Protection Law, the Competition Law and the Prevention of Monopolies. .
    "The importance of rehabilitating the central markets in partnership with the private sector to support the daily needs of people with limited income, instead of the ration card, which was corrupted by corruption and commissions and waste of public money, and prevent the sale of government contracts, which provides a sub-fertile environment for corruption.
    The economist added that «reality requires the support of the private sector through banking facilities and extinguish the debts and fines and taxes in order to restore confidence in the business environment and the operation of suspended plants and encourage the return of Iraqi capital expatriate, and rehabilitation of public companies through partnership between the public and private sectors and accelerate the legislation of the partnership law currently offered Before the State Consultative Council, and the establishment of the Council of Association headed by the Prime Minister ».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:26 am