Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: Direct production operations from the field of Sabat Bhdi Qar 20 thousand barrels

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: Direct production operations from the field of Sabat Bhdi Qar 20 thousand barrels Empty Oil: Direct production operations from the field of Sabat Bhdi Qar 20 thousand barrels

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Dec 2017, 5:00 am

Oil: Direct production operations from the field of Sabat Bhdi Qar 20 thousand barrels

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Oil, on Monday, the start of production operations from the field of the province of Dhi Qar 20 thousand barrels per day. 

Oil Minister Jabbar Ali al-Allaibi said in a statement received Alsumaria News, "The national effort for workers in the oil sector has been fruitful and the possibilities available production operations of the field of the province of Dhi Qar 20 thousand barrels per day." 

Al-Allaibi added that "the ministry pays attention, care and support to the national effort in the implementation and development of some oil fields," praising "the efforts of workers in the oil companies of Dhi Qar, Basra and oil projects and all the support that achieved this achievement."

[size]

Al-Luaibi stressed that "the field facilities of the field accommodate capacity of more than 100 thousand barrels per day." 

It is noteworthy that the field of the Sabra, which was discovered in the fifties of the last century is one of the three main oil fields in the province of Dhi Qar, is located southeast of the city of Nasiriyah and in the north-west direction of the field of Al-Luheis, was conducted seismic surveys at the time where the first well was dug In 1975 and in 1977 and 1979 dug three wells.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 7:30 pm