Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil source: Basra crude will compensate for the absence of North oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil source: Basra crude will compensate for the absence of North oil Empty Oil source: Basra crude will compensate for the absence of North oil

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jan 2018, 3:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oil source: Basra crude will compensate for the absence of North oil
    BAGHDAD - A source in the Iraqi sector said on Tuesday that a ministerial plan aimed at continuing to increase exports from the southern fields to compensate for the loss of Kirkuk shipments.
    The increase in production from small oilfields developed by the state-run company helped push December exports up, but the increase last month did not fully offset the halt in North shipments, the source at the Basra Oil Company said.
    December exports from the south go beyond the previous record of 3.51 million barrels per day in the same month in 2016, the month before the entry into force of an OPEC-led cut-off agreement on January 1, 2017. 
    Iraq is OPEC's second largest oil producer After Saudi Arabia, with a production capacity of 4.8 million barrels per day, Baghdad aims to increase to 5 million barrels per day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 12:41 am