Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatari royal family is being robbed in Italy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qatari royal family is being robbed in Italy Empty Qatari royal family is being robbed in Italy

Post by Rocky Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:38 am

[size=32]
    Qatari royal family is being robbed in Italy[/size]
    Qatari royal family is being robbed in Italy Qatar%20(4)

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The "Ducale" palace in Venice, Italy, which includes precious jewelry belonging to the Qatari ruling family, has been stolen.

Italian police said they did not specify the value of the stolen items, including earplugs and a pin of decorations, which were in the exhibition "Treasures of the Mongols and Maharaja", investigators do not exclude the value of stolen goods million euros.

Initial investigations revealed that the thieves were able to penetrate the latest protection devices in the world, and were able to delay the launch of the siren in the armored facade, which was presented behind the pieces.

According to police, looted looters stole jewelery, then mixed with visitors to the exhibition and then fled, the alarms sounded sirens too late.

The exhibition, which opened last September, includes about 270 pieces of fine Indian jewelry from the 16th and 20th century borrowed from the Al Thani group of Qatar.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:18 am