Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Baghdad: service projects will enter into force in 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of Baghdad: service projects will enter into force in 2018 Empty Governor of Baghdad: service projects will enter into force in 2018

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jan 2018, 3:20 am

Governor of Baghdad: service projects will enter into force in 2018

The governor of Baghdad Atwan al-Atwani, Wednesday, the introduction of a
     number of important projects to take effect this year, stressing that the Prime Minister is very interested in the introduction of new projects will be implemented in the outskirts of Baghdad.
    Atwani said in a statement obtained by "Economy News" a copy of it, "It is hoped that the new projects in addition to the nine projects that were excluded from the suspension decision to take effect," noting that "the projects that have been approved, which is a priority of the province's work The next phase is the drafts of Abu Ghraib and Nahrawan and seven wells, as well as the development and development of the province of Mahmudiyah and cities and bridge and Husseini, as well as the modernization of the electrical network in the Husseiniya, Taji and Abu Ghraib.
    He pointed out that "there is great interest from the Prime Minister to enter these projects within the budget of 2018 either within the budget of the development of regions or through the World Bank and the British loan," adding that there is good follow-up and great hope during the next phase and ask for an excuse from the citizen Baghdadi when we delayed it To provide this service, but there are grounds not to launch full financial allocations. "
    Al-Atwani pointed out that "those who follow the work of the province of Baghdad in recent times find that there is a clear effort in the areas of the parties with regard to the process of development and integration, especially in the district of Mahmudiyah and cities and Nahrawan all these actions are within the allocations that the province was able to obtain after suffering and long reviews" .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 7:30 pm