Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Europe is considering removing 8 countries from the black list

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Europe is considering removing 8 countries from the black list Empty Europe is considering removing 8 countries from the black list

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jan 2018, 2:54 am

Europe is considering removing 8 countries from the black list

EU officials have proposed the removal of eight countries, including the United Arab Emirates, from the black list of tax havens announced last December. 
    The countries that will be removed from the list of 17 countries are the United Arab Emirates, Tunisia, Panama, South Korea, Barbados, Grenada, Macao and Mongolia, after they have demonstrated their commitment to changes in their tax rules . 
    The proposal will be discussed at a meeting of EU ambassadors next Wednesday and is expected to be adopted by EU finance ministers at their meeting next week in Brussels. 
    The UAE had previously asked to be removed from the list, pledging "to complete the minor amendments and amendments associated with the Convention on Corrosion Standards and the transfer of profits."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=10633

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:17 pm