Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump vows EU to trade "war."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump vows EU to trade "war." Empty Trump vows EU to trade "war."

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jan 2018, 4:00 am

Trump vows EU to trade "war."
    Trump vows EU to trade "war." Irq_1726188649&max_width=300
    US President Donald Trump has vowed to tackle the EU's "totally unfair" trade policy toward his country, using his commercial instinct as an entrepreneur, not as a statesman dealing with his allies in NATO.
    Trump said there was a need to impose tougher trade rules, as demanded by the European Union, and last week signed a law imposing 30 percent tariffs on solar panels imported under the first unilateral trade restrictions imposed by the US administration under a broader program For commercial protection, even from friends and allies.
    "I have a lot of problems with the EU that could turn out to be something very big from a commercial point of view," the US president said in an interview with British television station ITV.
    "We can not introduce our products. This is very difficult, but they send their products to us without taxes or very little taxes," he said.
    Despite his "war" on European countries, Trump said Monday that he is very popular in Britain and expressed his support for the country and its Prime Minister Teresa Mae.
    "We have excellent relations with your Prime Minister. We have just met at the Davos Economic Forum, and I support much of what you do and what you say. I support Britain very much."

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=91598
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump vows EU to trade "war." Empty Trump: I have many problems with the EU may turn into something huge Monday, 29 January

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jan 2018, 4:39 am

Trump: I have many problems with the EU may turn into something huge

Monday, 29 January

Trump vows EU to trade "war." NB-228150-636528008775758246

US President Donald Trump threatened to address the European Union on what he calls the commercial to its policy "totally unfair" toward his country, pointing to the existence of several "many problems" with the EU could turn into "something huge." 

Trump sees the need for tougher trade rules, as demanded by the European Union, and last week signed a law imposing tariffs of 30 percent on solar panels imported under the first unilateral trade restrictions imposed by the US administration under a wider trade protection program , According to Reuters .

• Trump vows EU to trade "war." ArrowSelected2EU demands Britain pay 60 billion euros for "divorce bill"

• Trump vows EU to trade "war." ArrowSelected2Trump will make statements tomorrow on the decision to transfer the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem

"I have a lot of problems with the EU that could turn into something very big from a commercial point of view," Trump said in an interview with British television station ITV. 

"We can not introduce our products. This is very difficult, but they send their products to us without taxes or very weak taxes," he said. 

Trump said Monday that he is very popular in Britain and has expressed his support for the country and its prime minister Teresa May. 

"We have excellent relations with your Prime Minister. We have just met at the Davos Economic Forum, and I support much of what you do and what you say. I strongly support Britain."

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/228150/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%83%D8%AB%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%88/ar

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:56 am