Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra reconstruction committee: an irrigation channel cost 400 billion dinars turn into a landfill f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra reconstruction committee: an irrigation channel cost 400 billion dinars turn into a landfill f Empty Basra reconstruction committee: an irrigation channel cost 400 billion dinars turn into a landfill f

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:15 pm

Basra reconstruction committee: an irrigation channel cost 400 billion dinars turn into a landfill for waste
    January 29 2018 11:32 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Aerobic channel[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The Basra Provincial Council for Reconstruction and Development said on Monday that an irrigation channel was built a few years ago at a cost of 400 billion dinars to revive the agricultural situation in vast areas, where parts have turned into waste dumps.

The head of the committee, Zahra Hamza al-Bajari, said in a statement: "The channel of the two irrigation handouts carried out by the Ministry of Water Resources without coordinating with the local government and costing about 400 billion dinars has not yet achieved its objectives of delivering water suitable for human, animal and agricultural uses to the jurisdiction of my father Fertile and FAO ".

Adding that "the agricultural land in the areas within the two cases are still irrigated from the waters of Shatt al-Arab saline."

Al-Bijari pointed out that "the new channel turned parts of them into dumps of waste, and leaked sewage from the military neighborhood, while some of the shepherds of the buffaloes create gaps in the formation of marshes where their buffaloes."

Pointing out that "the Ministry of Water Resources activation of the channel after cleaning the waste and dead animals, through the organization of the process of pumping water to it, and the installation of pipes conveying water from the canal to agricultural land."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu Oct 03, 2024 2:01 am