Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Frankincense reveals the US role in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Frankincense reveals the US role in Iraq Empty Frankincense reveals the US role in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Feb 2018, 2:25 am

[size=30]Frankincense reveals the US role in Iraq[/size]
    31/01/2018 09:42 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue  
    "The American side has a deliberate intention to destabilize Iraq's security and stability after eliminating the terrorist," said a member of the National Alliance, Sadik al-Labban, adding that the central government would have a position on the US presence after the recent attacks on al-Baghdadi in Anbar.
    "The American side, under the name of (International Coalition Forces), seeks to destabilize Iraq's security and stability and to embarrass the general situation, through repeated attacks on security forces and civilians in various parts of the country," Al Labban told a press conference.
    "The parliament is still moving against the American presence and ending it in order to prevent repeated attacks and unjustified bombardments on the Baghdadi side of Anbar province," he said.
    "The parliament has raised a set of demands for the central government to control the Iraqi airspace and prevent the entry of any non-Iraqi fighters," he said.
    "The repeated bombing by the American side of the security forces and civilians in different parts of the country is a clear indication of the attempt to bring Iraq into another war after its victorious victory in the war against terrorism."
    The bombing of US aircraft by the security forces, popular mobilization and civilians dozens of times under the pretext of "wrong", the most recent bombing of al-Baghdadi, which killed a mixture of security forces and tribal crowd and civilians.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:34 am