Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran accuses America of violating NPT

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran accuses America of violating NPT Empty Iran accuses America of violating NPT

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Feb 2018, 2:19 am

Iran accuses America of violating NPT

08:10 - 04/02/2018

Iran accuses America of violating NPT 20161006_061513
    Information / follow-up ...
    Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has accused the United States of violating the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) after announcing a review of its nuclear doctrine
    The Iranian minister said that US nuclear policy threatens to annihilate humanity.
    "A review of US nuclear capabilities shows a greater reliance on nuclear weapons in contravention of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and brings humanity closer to annihilation," Zarif wrote in a tweet on Twitter. "There is no doubt that Trump's insistence on eliminating the comprehensive joint action plan stems from the same reckless recklessness."
    On Friday, the Pentagon issued the new US nuclear strategy, in which it paid much attention to the development of Russian nuclear forces. Other potential threats include the Pentagon, North Korea, Iran and China.
    The Pentagon said US efforts would aim at developing low-power nuclear warheads.
    The doctrine states that the United States will continue to spend money on modernizing nuclear forces and developing elements of the nuclear trinity

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/02/04/279235/

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:36 am