Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary action to include the Agricultural Land Sorting Act on the agenda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary action to include the Agricultural Land Sorting Act on the agenda Empty Parliamentary action to include the Agricultural Land Sorting Act on the agenda

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Feb 2018, 8:55 am

[size=30]Parliamentary action to include the Agricultural Land Sorting Act on the agenda[/size]
    10/02/2018 04:20 | Number of readings: 78
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press - Baghdad

A member of the House Services Committee Tawfiq al-Kaabi, Saturday, the collection of 50 signatures to include the law of sorting the agricultural land on the agenda of future meetings of the House of Representatives.
    Al-Kaabi said in a press statement that he "collected 50 signatures to include the law on the classification of agricultural land on the agenda of the House of Representatives during the coming sessions," accusing some MPs to "stand behind the disruption of the law for not knowing the paragraphs."
    Al-Kaabi added that "the parliamentary services committee called on the opposition MPs to come to the committee to see the details and details of the law." He called on the Presidency of the House of Representatives to "explain the real reasons for delaying the inclusion of the agricultural land classification law on the agenda."
    The parliamentary services committee has confirmed earlier in its quest to pass the law of sorting agricultural land during the remaining time of the House of Representatives. C

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 6:17 pm