Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: What happened in parliament today, "a big farce"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: What happened in parliament today, "a big farce" Empty Deputy: What happened in parliament today, "a big farce"

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Feb 2018, 9:00 am

Deputy: What happened in parliament today, "a big farce"
    February 11 2018 03:45 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Haitham Al - Jubouri[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Head of the parliamentary capacity bloc Haitham al-Jubouri, on Sunday, what happened in the session of the House of Representatives today, which included the vote on the second amendment to the law of elections to the House of Representatives as "big farce."

Jubouri said in a press statement that "what happened in the meeting of the House of Representatives a farce in the case of approving the amendment of the law of the elections of the House of Representatives in the academic achievement of the candidate, as the number of deputies within the hall does not exceed 123 deputies and the evidence that the President of the Council said that the quorum 165 deputies and Left the hall more than 40 deputies, how remained the quorum. "

Al-Jubouri added that "this disregard for the votes of representatives of the people and the fulfillment of the wishes of some political figures of junior high school graduates at the expense of law and the rules of procedure, and that the reading was 20% while written 10% of junior high school graduates of the total number of candidates."

"There was also an objection in principle to the law, which was neglected by the president of the council, and he did not take it as usual. Another important paragraph is that it is not permissible to amend a law that has not yet been published in the official gazette." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 6:01 pm