Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US military report: Washington is using a leaflet as a justification for its presence in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US military report: Washington is using a leaflet as a justification for its presence in Iraq Empty US military report: Washington is using a leaflet as a justification for its presence in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Feb 2018, 5:44 am

US military report: Washington is using a leaflet as a justification for its presence in Iraq

14:10 - 26/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Translation ..
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The US administration is using a threatening paper as a justification for the continued presence of its troops in Iraq and Syria despite the end of a "da'ash," a report published on Monday by the military news website Defence News said.
    "Trump's administration used the mandate to use military force after the 9/11 attacks as members of Congress in the Democratic and Republican parties continued to seek to force the president's administration to obtain a new Senate mandate," the report said. .
    "Sen. Tim Cain and other critics of the move say that the White House's use of licenses more than a decade and a half ago is only legal, calling on Trump to get a new mandate," the report said.
    "We have long been afraid to move into administrations that take advantage of the blurring power shared by the president and Congress to the worrisome belief that Congress needs absolutely no congressional involvement," the report quoted Sen. Caen as saying.
    "Trump behaves as though he is king by starting a war unilaterally," he said, without consulting Congress or authorizing him.
    "US administration officials have confirmed that the continued threat of Dahesh is a justification for the survival and deployment of US troops indefinitely in Syria and Iraq," the report said. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:44 pm