Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security concerns" threaten to transport oil by truck from Kirkuk fields to Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security concerns" threaten to transport oil by truck from Kirkuk fields to Iran Empty Security concerns" threaten to transport oil by truck from Kirkuk fields to Iran

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Feb 2018, 1:11 am

[ltr]Security concerns" threaten to transport oil by truck from Kirkuk fields to Iran[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2018-02-27 at 09:13 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]President of the Iranian-Iraqi Chamber of Commerce Hamid Hosseini said Tuesday that the plan to transport oil by truck from Iraqi Kirkuk fields to Iran can not be fully implemented at this time because of security concerns.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Iran is facing some problems in implementing the agreement because of security issues," Hosseini said in a statement. "Iran does not have X-ray machines to inspect trucks coming from Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "Iran is in talks with Iraq on the use of his organs."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraq and Iran agreed to swap up to 60,000 barrels per day of crude produced from Kirkuk with Iranian oil delivered to southern Iraq, where it is likely to transfer about 30 thousand barrels per day of crude by truck, to the Iranian refinery Kermanshah in principle.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:30 pm