Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new conference for the reconstruction of Iraq next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new conference for the reconstruction of Iraq next month Empty A new conference for the reconstruction of Iraq next month

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Feb 2018, 3:04 am

A new conference for the reconstruction of Iraq next month
    February 27 2018 10:40 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Reconstruction[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The head of the Federation of Arab Investors Huda Yissi said that a major conference will be held at the headquarters of the League of Arab States next month will include a special exhibition for the reconstruction of Iraq, with the participation of senior Iraqi officials. 

She said during a press conference held recently that the pavilion of the exhibition will be dedicated to small and medium enterprises, and visit some industrial cities and projects wishing to finance and partnership, as quoted by the site of the Iraqi Embassy in Cairo. 

Iraq's ambassador to Cairo and the Permanent Representative of Baghdad to the League of Arab States Habib al-Sadr said that Egypt will enter strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq, especially after the recent Kuwait conference. 

He pointed out that the volume of trade exchange between Iraq and Egypt in 2017 amounted to one billion and 300 million dollars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:33 pm