Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Construction sets new plan for urban housing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Construction sets new plan for urban housing Empty Construction sets new plan for urban housing

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Feb 2018, 3:59 am

Construction sets new plan for urban housing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Minister of Construction, Municipalities and Public Works, Nafea Oussi, announced that the ministry has obtained the approval of the Municipality of Baghdad to change the use of residential plots in Al Amriya residential complex, the second phase of sports stadiums to vertical housing.
    A statement of the ministry received by the "Economy News", Ozi during the chairmanship of the second meeting of the Ministry of Opinion for the year 2018, saying: "The approval of the Municipality of Baghdad to change the use of residential plots in the complex Amriya residential phase of the second sports stadium to vertical housing, And make appropriate recommendations to ensure the interest of the ministry. "
    During the meeting, they discussed the overlap between the procedures of the Charter of Good Governance and the restructuring of self-financed companies, as the technical department in the ministry attributed the preparation of a book to the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers on this matter and in the interest of the ministry's formations. The Department of Housing, the Roads and Bridges Department and the municipal departments have been informed of the implementation of the procedures through the committee formed by the agents Istbroq Ibrahim Al-Shawk and Jaber Abdul Khaji.
    The Ministry of Municipalities and Municipalities of the Ministry of Municipalities and Municipalities, Send them to the Directorate of Public Municipalities to take the necessary. "
    It referred to "discussing all matters related to the transfer of ownership of lands on which residential complexes were established. The Directorate of Public Municipalities is responsible for taking the necessary measures in accordance with Law 80 of 1970 and amending it, .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:57 pm