Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Municipality of Baghdad calls on citizens to deal with the government's collection with high aw

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Municipality of Baghdad calls on citizens to deal with the government's collection with high aw Empty The Municipality of Baghdad calls on citizens to deal with the government's collection with high aw

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Mar 2018, 1:38 am

[size=30]The Municipality of Baghdad calls on citizens to deal with the government's collection with high awareness[/size]
    01/03/2018 09:56 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The Secretariat of Baghdad, on Thursday, expressed its regret for the fear of some citizens of the question of the official documents about the official documents showing the amount of fees and reasons for obtaining, "noting that" the collection is not obtained by one person, but a committee of several people. "[/rtl]

[rtl]"In case of any doubt or concern, the citizen can review the headquarters of the municipal department, verify the amount of the fees and receive the payment receipts, and the payment shall be made only by notice of his demands, indicating the amount of the fees or the charges," the secretariat confirmed in a press release. .[/rtl]

[rtl]"The Secretariat calls on citizens to have a high level of responsibility to report any situation of bargaining, manipulation or exploitation, and to pledge full confidentiality to informants, " the statement said.[/rtl]

[rtl]She stressed that "fees and collection is money obtained according to official laws and reflect as public services."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 1:56 am