Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Stem Cell Injections

Quiet Investor
Quiet Investor

Stem Cell Injections

Post by tagh1999 on Tue 13 Mar 2018, 8:23 am

I have been having problems with my knees for the past 3 years, I have had surgery in both knees for a torn meniscus in each and I have arthritis in each.  Every day I am having to deal with pain while I work.  I cannot have knee replacement surgery because I am not over 50 and I really don't want it if i can avoid it.  I have been doing Plasma Rich Platelet injections in my knees at $750 for both knees each time that is not covered by insurance.  It has been helping slightly but I want to get more aggressive and do the Stem Cell injections but that cost is around $10,000 for both knees.  I have started a GoFundMe campaign to help with this cost because this is not covered under insurance at this time.  Anything you can give would be greatly appreciated.  Here is the site.

Some people have told me they had trouble giving through this site, and if that is the case, you can send a donation to:

Tim Hallauer
60 Brookhill Woods Lane
Tipp City, OH  45371

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for any help you can give.

Current date/time is Wed 21 Mar 2018, 5:58 am