Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+8
Screwball
Zuzu
Lobo
weslin3
ron-man
Diamond
wciappetta
Rocky
12 posters

CBI celebrates the first national currency 86 years ago

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

CBI celebrates the first national currency 86 years ago - Page 4 Empty CBI celebrates the first national currency 86 years ago

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Mar 2018, 8:12 am

First topic message reminder :

[size=30]CBI celebrates the first national currency 86 years ago[/size]
    16/03/2018 02:18 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The Central Bank of Iraq celebrates on Friday the 86th anniversary of the first national currency after the declaration of the establishment of the modern Iraqi state.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Central Bank said in a statement received "Trend Press" a copy of it, "Today passes us the 86th anniversary of the issuance of the first Iraqi currency of the Iraqi state, the dinar, which was issued on 16/3/1932."[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "the dinar was taken as a basic unit of the Iraqi currency and worth a thousand fils, and was carrying the image of King Faisal I, heading to the left"He said.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar was 7.3 grams gold"He said.[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "the currency committee was the responsible party, and the dinar was signed by its members: the chairman of the committee, Helten Young, the representative of the Iraqi government Jafar al-Askari, Bertram Hornsby was appointed by the Bank of England, Viscount Ghoshin representing banks operating in Iraq, Representative of banks operating in Iraq. "[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

CBI celebrates the first national currency 86 years ago - Page 4 Empty Re: CBI celebrates the first national currency 86 years ago

Post by ahill Sun 18 Mar 2018, 6:34 pm

Thanks for all the interesting info.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:28 am