Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi directs the engineering effort of the state departments to conduct a quick service campaign in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi directs the engineering effort of the state departments to conduct a quick service campaign in Empty Abadi directs the engineering effort of the state departments to conduct a quick service campaign in

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:42 am

Abadi directs the engineering effort of the state departments to conduct a quick service campaign in Baghdad
    In [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  March 27, 2018

Baghdad / SNG

The Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi, Tuesday, the engineering effort of the state departments to conduct a quick service campaign in Baghdad, while the Ministry of Construction and Housing, the leadership of work and engineering effort.
    Ebadi said office in a statement received by SNG, a copy of the "Prime Minister Haider Abadi , the face of the engineering effort of the Ministry of Construction and Housing, Municipalities and effort Baghdad province and the municipalities of the people and the Bourne and New Baghdad to carry out a comprehensive and quick campaign in Baghdad , " 
    adding that " the campaign includes street cutting and filling swamps and removing rubble Waste and garbage quickly, "adding that" the area will be divided into four labs cutters, each of which will carry out what is related to them. "

"He directed the electricity distribution department Rusafa to repair the faults and other works, "pointing out that" the Ministry of Construction and Housing will take over the leadership of engineering work and effort, especially the companies of Ashur and Hamorabi. "
    It is noteworthy that a number of areas of Baghdad witnessed during the last few years, the emergence of mass demonstrations demanding the provision of services, where most of those demonstrations turned into sit-ins that led to the closure of roads and the closure of shops.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:45 am