Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputies: Important laws to be adopted during the current session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputies: Important laws to be adopted during the current session Empty Deputies: Important laws to be adopted during the current session

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Mar 2018, 3:52 am

Deputies: Important laws to be adopted during the current session
    March 27 2018 10:32 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Hassan Tauran[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Said on Tuesday the last session of parliament in its current session 

confirmed the Legal Committee in the House of Representatives: "There are important laws can not afford the postponement, and must be approved before the end of the current session." 

A member of the legal committee Hassan Tauran said in a press statement: "The committee has reviewed some important laws that must be approved during the current session and can not afford the postponement, including the laws of the Federal Court and the Council of Federation and accountability and justice, has been submitted to the Presidency of Parliament for inclusion in the agenda Council for this day after the approval of the Presidency. "

He added: "These laws need to attend the members of the House of Representatives and not to be absent from the meeting, because the frequent absences of members of parliament and political differences prevented the vote on them," asserting: "The adoption of laws on the shelves of parliamentary committees need the will of the blocks as well as the presence of members of the Council Deputies ".

It is noteworthy that this Tuesday, is scheduled to witness the holding of the last session of Parliament at its current session.
    [rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 13 Oct 2024, 4:14 pm