Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

100 British companies operating in Iraqi Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

100 British companies operating in Iraqi Kurdistan Empty 100 British companies operating in Iraqi Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Nov 2013, 4:01 am

100 British companies operating in Iraqi Kurdistan

Baroness Emma Nicholson, president of the Iraqi Business Council, the British that the Kurdistan Region of Iraq «enjoys political stability and security situation allows for British companies to take advantage of the investment opportunities offered by the Kurdistan Regional Government for companies», and it encourages and supports an increase in the volume of British investments in the region.
    Nicholson In an exclusive interview with the «Middle East» stressed that «there are a lot of British companies operating in the region and in different areas, namely companies witnessing her all quality, especially in the field of oil, gas and energy in general», indicating that what is of British companies in region «inadequate and not in line with the depth of relations between the UK and the Kurdistan Region of Iraq». Nicholson stressed the «more active participation by British companies in Neil investment opportunities offered by the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq to investors all over the world».
    Has announced the British Consulate General in the region in August last that the volume of British exports to Iraq «reached last year 285 million pounds, the equivalent of 420 million dollars». She stressed that more British investment activities in the region «centered on insurance companies and security companies, which last year amounted to nearly 566 million pounds, the equivalent of 800 million dollars».
    Did not hide Nicholson that the time has come «to open a direct line to fly between London and Erbil to facilitate economic and trade exchanges more and overcome all the difficulties that can come from the opening of a direct line to fly between the two cities», said: «I support strongly that operates airlines in Britain on the opening of this Direct Line between London and Erbil, I met the director of British Airways yesterday and explained to him that it was time to actually take this step to implement the requirement next year at the very least ».
    Did not hide Baroness Emma Nicholson, the economy «often helps to strengthen political relations between the peoples of the world», and this is what confirms it is always especially with Iraq in general and the region in particular, and that «forums economic will bring together the territorial Government and Britain in the coming days where they will be put strong foundations for strengthening economic relations between the two sides, which will help on the presence of more powerful political relations ».

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:13 pm