Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Jeweler": Oil prices are rising and will not go down again

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Jeweler": Oil prices are rising and will not go down again Empty "Jeweler": Oil prices are rising and will not go down again

Post by Rocky Fri 11 May 2018, 3:24 am

May 11 2018 10:01 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Hamza Al-Jawahiri[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Oil prices expected to rise to more than $ 80 a barrel

The rise in oil prices was caused by the US withdrawal from the nuclear deal with Iran.

Oil expert, Hamza al-Jawahri, expected Friday, the rise in oil prices to more than $ 80 a barrel, indicating that Iraq will be able to repay its loans from the central bank and eliminate the budget deficit.

"The jeweler," in a press statement, "The oil prices are rising and will not return to the landing again, and it is hoped to reach more than $ 80 a barrel in the next few days."

"This rise came as a result of America's withdrawal from the nuclear agreement with Iran, and most of the oil-importing countries went to Iraq and the oil producing Gulf states," he said.

He pointed out that "the first victim of high oil prices are consumer and imported countries, as the situation in the region leads to higher prices, but the countries participating in OPEC will work to find a unified plan of action to unite prices and work accordingly."

He pointed out that "the high oil prices, will save Iraq from the budget deficit in addition to enable Iraq to pay the amount of loans for the benefit of the Central Bank after Iraq had more than 80 billion dollars in cash reserves, and fell to $ 51 billion dollars as a result of the war on terrorism" . 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 5:39 pm