Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

UNHCR announces the success of manual counting and sorting in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah

chouchou
    chouchou

UNHCR announces the success of manual counting and sorting in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah Empty UNHCR announces the success of manual counting and sorting in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah

Post by chouchou Fri 13 Jul 2018, 11:42 am

[ltr]Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Independent Electoral Commission announced on Friday, the success of the process of manual counting and sorting of the ballot boxes in the provinces of Erbil and Sulaymaniyah.[/ltr]

[ltr]"The process of counting and sorting the funds of the provinces of Sulaymaniyah and Arbil was conducted without any problems," Judge Laith Hamza, the UNHCR's spokesman, told reporters at a press conference in Arbil. "The operation took place in the presence of representatives of the United Nations." [/ltr]
    [ltr]
    He added that "the counting and manual counting in these two provinces took place independently and transparent without interference of political parties," pointing out that "the United Nations oversaw the process, which represented peaceful coexistence between all parties." [/ltr]

[ltr]
    The process of counting and sorting by hand Friday in the province of Arbil. [/ltr]

[ltr]
    The number of stations contested by 215 stations in Erbil, and included counting and sorting 139 stations, the results showed 100% match and canceled 76 stations because of problems in them. [/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    Lobo
    Lobo

UNHCR announces the success of manual counting and sorting in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah Empty Re: UNHCR announces the success of manual counting and sorting in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah

Post by Lobo Fri 13 Jul 2018, 11:58 am

Great news, thanks - getting there

flower flower flower

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:34 pm