Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Financial completed the final accounts for last year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial completed the final accounts for last year  Empty Financial completed the final accounts for last year

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Dec 2013, 3:44 am

Financial completed the final accounts for last year

Yesterday at 4:13 pm

Baghdad, Ahmed Abed Rabbo
    completed and the Ministry of Finance, the final accounts for last year 2012, stressing sent to the Office of Financial Supervision for the purpose of auditing.
    transfer spokesman of the Ministry of Planning Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi "morning" by the Minister of Finance Agency Ali Shukri to say, that the Ministry of Finance has completed the final accounts Iraqi state last year 2012, adding that the ministry sent to the Office of Financial Supervision for the purpose of viewing and verification form full.
    defines the final accounts as a document containing the actual income and expenditures for the fiscal year ended, which is an integral part of the budget and not a sub-issue related to the audit only.
    Iraqi constitution mandates the need for the Council of Ministers the draft general budget for the financial year with the final accounts for the budget year that preceded, to the House of Representatives for approval.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Financial completed the final accounts for last year  Empty Re: Financial completed the final accounts for last year

Post by Neno Wed 04 Dec 2013, 4:07 am

Cool as they were just complaining that this wasn't done... ;)

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:31 am