Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Manufacturing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Manufacturing  Empty Manufacturing

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Dec 2013, 3:53 am

Manufacturing 

7/12/2013 0:00 

Baghdad morning 

Demanded economic expert on behalf of Jamil Antoine need to activate the petroleum industry, including manufacturing contribute to raising the level of financial resources of the country. 

Antoine said in an interview for the "morning" that the activation of these industries is the country of import some oil derivatives produced locally important, especially as the elements of the advancement of these industries are available. 

He pointed to the importance of Iraq to exceed stage import crude oil derivative and a source for him, pointing out that the activation of the manufacturing industry will contribute to creating jobs and absorb a large part of unemployment, pointing to the possibility of activating the role of the private sector in this area. He focused on addressing the problems and challenges facing Thus orientations with high transparency and proposed solutions in order to rotate the wheel of production within the country. Mentions that a lot of manufacturing products are imported from outside the country and the financial costs are great, especially the regional suppliers can produce these materials if available environment appropriate.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Manufacturing  Empty Re: Manufacturing

Post by wayoutnow Sat 07 Dec 2013, 6:52 am

3 2 1 activate !!!!! Show us the real money $$$$&

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 1:46 am