Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"The compromise" .. Court's expected decision on appeals amendment of the election law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"The compromise" .. Court's expected decision on appeals amendment of the election law Empty "The compromise" .. Court's expected decision on appeals amendment of the election law

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:47 am

"The compromise" .. Court's expected decision on appeals amendment of the election law

Tariq Harb, the legal expert, predicted Wednesday that the Federal Court will follow the "compromise" on the results of parliamentary elections held on Saturday, May 12, between the possibility of canceling some of its results.
     And favored war, "the establishment of the Federal Court compromise compromise to satisfy the opposition and rejection of the results of the elections."
    He added: "I do not rule out, for example, that the ruling of the Federal Court in favor of re-counting and manual sorting by a certain percentage and not all funds, and may go to cancel some of the results abroad and not as provided by the amended electoral law," according to the newspaper.
    Federal Court spokesman Iyas Samuk said in a brief statement that "the Federal Court set at 10 am on Thursday 21 June 2018 a date to consider a public hearing on the law of the third amendment to the law of the elections of the House of Representatives," noting that "the lawsuit is made by the President of the Republic Addendum For his job and the Council of Commissioners and the Kurdistan Democratic Party. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:23 am