Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Jordanian government begins implementing austerity measures

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Jordanian government begins implementing austerity measures Empty The Jordanian government begins implementing austerity measures

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Jun 2018, 2:49 am

The Jordanian government begins implementing austerity measures 5b2fbb0495a59782208b45a4-660x330

The Jordanian government begins implementing austerity measures

The Jordanian government began on Sunday to implement a package of austerity measures to control government spending announced by its president Omar al-Razzaz last week to stop waste and narrow the deficit in the general budget.
    According to Al-Razzaz at a press conference held in Amman a few days ago, these measures aim to reduce government expenditure for the current year by 150 million dinars (211 million dollars) this year.
    A statement by the Jordanian government said today: "The Cabinet decided not to buy cars except in the necessary cases and after obtaining the prior approval of the Prime Minister," noting that "it is not permissible to use government cars, except for official work, and the allocation of one car for each minister, Administrative governor and high-ranking officer, and those of their own rank. "
    The Jordanian cabinet also decided to limit the travel of delegations and official committees abroad, except for the absolute necessity, and to reduce the number of members of the official delegation to the outside so as not to exceed three individuals.
    The Council also stressed that it was strictly necessary not to change furniture or to purchase new furniture except for the absolute necessity, and with the prior approval of the Prime Minister, that the furniture should be of local production.
    Total public spending during the first four months of this year was 2.8 billion dinars (3.9 billion dollars) from 2.5 billion dinars (3.5 billion dollars) during the same period last year.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 am