Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Government begins implementing the decisions of the Ministerial Council for National Sec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Government begins implementing the decisions of the Ministerial Council for National Sec Empty The Federal Government begins implementing the decisions of the Ministerial Council for National Sec

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Sep 2017, 8:12 am

The Federal Government begins implementing the decisions of the Ministerial Council for National Security on the referendum of Kurdistan

Since 2017-09-25 at 14:53 (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad Mawazine News
    The Federal Government began implementing the decisions of the Ministerial Council for National Security regarding the referendum of the Kurdistan region immediately after its adoption yesterday.
    A government source told Mawazine News that "coordination was held with concerned countries to stop cooperation with the region regarding border ports, airports and oil export. We told these countries not to deal except through the federal government."
    The source added that "the directives issued to the competent regulatory and judicial bodies to follow up the funds deposited in the account of the region and some politicians from the imports of oil sale of the region away from the federal government."
    He pointed out that "any talks will not take place with the Kurdistan region after the referendum unconstitutional and there are practical measures will be taken in the areas under the control of the province, which imposed the policy of the status quo and this is unacceptable and will be addressed."
    He pointed out that "the legal procedures started to work against the employees who contribute to the implementation of the referendum of the province contrary to the decision of the Federal Court and other measures will be taken in addition to the decisions of the Ministerial Council for National Security yesterday to maintain the unity of Iraqi land and the protection of citizens."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:41 pm