Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Legal) Convertibility of the dollar to the outside will not affect the currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal) Convertibility of the dollar to the outside will not affect the currency Empty Legal) Convertibility of the dollar to the outside will not affect the currency

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:01 am

Legal) Convertibility of the dollar to the outside will not affect the currency

16/12/2013 05:23 PM

Ruled out a member of the Economic Commission Attorney Nora Albjara, the effect of converting large amounts of dollar to the outside through the central bank auction on what exists of it in Iraq.

She Albjara in a press statement, said that “converting large amounts of dollar legally through an auction the central bank will not affect the amounts found in Iraq from the dollar, but the dollar’s convertibility illegally through mafias to smuggle the dollar reflects negatively on what exists of the dollar in the country .

“and added:” The conversion of hard currency abroad through the central bank auction will configure amounts cumulative work on the composition of cover and protect the dinar abroad.

“and continued:” The conversion of dollars illegally will lead to the decline of the dollar at home and the fluctuation of the price, which is reflected negatively on the

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Legal) Convertibility of the dollar to the outside will not affect the currency Empty Re: Legal) Convertibility of the dollar to the outside will not affect the currency

Post by Neno Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:04 am

Interesting thinking on their part.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Legal) Convertibility of the dollar to the outside will not affect the currency Empty Re: Legal) Convertibility of the dollar to the outside will not affect the currency

Post by Neno Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:46 pm

After reading this again, I can speculate from it as a understanding of dollar reserves that would dewiddle from abroad dinar exchanges. For example, a company like dinartrade exchanging Hugh amounts of dinar for dollars from the CBI. Not to worried about banks if peeps actually use them do to their high conversion rates that will be cause their dinars will end up converted thru the US Treasury then, speculated traded back for oil... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:41 am