Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Embassy in Tehran is following up the incident of Iraqi tourists Tuesday 3 July

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Embassy in Tehran is following up the incident of Iraqi tourists Tuesday 3 July Empty The Iraqi Embassy in Tehran is following up the incident of Iraqi tourists Tuesday 3 July

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Jul 2018, 3:30 am

The Iraqi Embassy in Tehran is following up the incident of Iraqi tourists

Tuesday 3 July

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Tuesday, the Embassy of Iraq in Tehran to follow up the incident of Iraqi tourists, noting that the embassy is working on the transfer of the bodies of the deceased and follow up the conditions of the injured health. 

"Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari directed the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Tehran to follow up the situation of Iraqi citizens from the province of Babil, whose bus was traveling to a traffic accident between the cities of Mashhad and Isfahan," ministry spokesman Ahmad Mahjoub said in a statement received by Alsumaria News. "He said.

He added that "the incident led to the death of five of them and the injury of others, including some of the dangerous cases, where the number of passengers 29 people," noting that "these are now in the hospital Szbauer." 

"Our embassy is working with full alert for its cadres to transport the bodies of the dead and to follow up the conditions of the injured," Mahjoub said. 

A bus transporting Iraqi tourists to a traffic accident in Iran killed and wounded 24 people on the road linking the Iranian cities of Mashhad and Isfahan, Iranian media sources said on Monday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 9:25 pm