Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Deputy reveals the falsification of 800 thousand electoral paper in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals the falsification of 800 thousand electoral paper in Baghdad Empty Deputy reveals the falsification of 800 thousand electoral paper in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Jul 2018, 10:34 am

Deputy reveals the falsification of 800 thousand electoral paper in Baghdad

17:06 - 04/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    Former member of the National Coalition, Abdul Karim Abtan, revealed on Wednesday the falsification of 800 thousand electoral paper by a number of political parties in Baghdad.
    "The member of the Board of Commissioners former Riad Badran has confirmed to us the existence of fraud for 800 thousand electoral paper in the capital Baghdad," he said, pointing out that "the proportion of fraud is two thirds of the participation rate throughout the capital."
    He added that "counting and sorting will change the seats of the winning blocs and may appear different results than previously announced," noting that "a number of deputies have challenged the many polling centers in Baghdad."
    On the other hand, said Otban that "the period of counting and partial counting set by the Electoral Commission formed of judges assigned can be extended and not limited to ten days only."
    The member of the Legal Committee of the former parliament Zana Said has revealed, on Wednesday, the exercise of political pressure on the Council of the Electoral Commission to reduce the period of counting and manual sorting and accelerate the announcement of the results of the parliamentary elections.

ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Deputy reveals the falsification of 800 thousand electoral paper in Baghdad Empty Re: Deputy reveals the falsification of 800 thousand electoral paper in Baghdad

Post by ron-man Wed 04 Jul 2018, 10:37 am

WOW

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 9:26 am