Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi's office explains the mechanism of assigning Judge Izzat Tawfiq to the tasks of integrity rath

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi's office explains the mechanism of assigning Judge Izzat Tawfiq to the tasks of integrity rath Empty Abadi's office explains the mechanism of assigning Judge Izzat Tawfiq to the tasks of integrity rath

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Jul 2018, 9:36 am

Abadi's office explains the mechanism of assigning Judge Izzat Tawfiq to the tasks of integrity rather than al-Yasiri

16:30 - 09/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    The spokesman Bassam told the media office of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Saad al-Hadithi, Monday, the mechanism of assigning Judge Izzat Tawfiq Jaafar as the head of the Integrity Commission rather than Hassan al-Yasiri.
    Al-Hadithi said in a statement to Al-Mawlama that "the assignment of Judge Izzat Tawfiq was due to a vacuum of the presidency of the Integrity Commission after the resignation of its president Hassan Yasiri." He pointed out that "the post was filled by the deputy head of the Integrity Commission for two months after the acceptance of Prime Minister Haider Abadi resignation of Yasiri."
    He added that "Abadi entrusted Judge Izzat Tawfiq with the functions of the Integrity Commission and an agency to replace the Yasiri."
    The Commission on Integrity has announced, on Monday, the issuance of a court order commissioned Judge Izzat Tawfiq Jaafar as the presidency of the Agency.
    The head of the Integrity Commission Hassan al-Yasiri has announced, on Wednesday (2018/5/9), his resignation from the presidency of the Commission.

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 10:12 pm